I create analytical content that helps technology companies build credibility with their target clients and win more business
My name is Michael Toth, and I create analytical content that helps technology companies gain credibility, build a following, and win more business. Let me tell you a bit more about myself and how I got to be where I am today.
I am an analytical content writer based in New York City with a background in data science. In 2011, I graduated magna cum laude from The Wharton School of Business at the University of Pennsylvania with studies in statistics, economics, mathematics, and finance. I began my career at BlackRock, the world's largest financial asset manager. While at BlackRock, I helped some of the largest commercial banks in the United States to value and stress test their financial portfolios.
From BlackRock, I moved on to Orchard, a financial analytics startup, and I ultimately became the head of the research team. I analyzed the vast amounts of data that Orchard ingested on a daily basis to produce cogent, actionable insights for our clients. The content that I created directly established Orchard as the leading analytics and data company in the Alternative Lending industry.
Throughout my career, my focus has been to break down highly technical ideas into easily digestible pieces, then weave those pieces into a clear narrative. I seek to understand problems at the deepest level, always asking "why" to gain further insight. This degree of focus lets me dissect complex ideas and explain highly technical concepts to broad audiences. I use analytical programming tools to create beautiful data visualizations and graphics that present my conclusions.
Why You Should Work With Me
- My work has been featured in market-leading publications including CNBC, the Financial Times, and MarketWatch.
- I have authored dozens of analytical articles, blog posts, research papers, and newsletters.
- I create unique and compelling data visualizations to aid understanding and increase insight.
- My content brought in thousands of monthly visitors to a financial analytics company.
- I create content that tells the unique story found in your data, rather than simply presenting facts.
- My results resonate with your target audience, not just with other analysts or data scientists.